I am Glad it's Stormy!

The thunder and lightning last couple of nights have been a blast. I am currently reading:



The Bridge to Holy Cross

by Paulina Simons

I read The Girl in Times Square a few years ago. Yesterday I found a tattered Bridge paperback and felt I have to read all 564 pages of it.

Bergdorf Blondes

by Plum Sykes

I read Bergdorf Blondes in one sitting last night even after the thunder storm caused a power outage. It was full of easy, relaxing and convenient tall tales. Perfect book when you want to curl up and switch off your brain!



Kept

by D. J. Taylor

I also chose a Victorian muder mystery to feed my crime addiction. The mystery looks promising after chapter one. Some events were related via newspaper articles and official documents. The story seems, what the title states, a very Victorian affair.

Gears of War

by Karen Traviss

This one is out of my comfort zone. I felt like variety yesterday. Just wanted a plot walkthrough to the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails